Project log: A one for the missus ( More airbrushing / custom paint ! )

Soldato
OP
Wolf11 said:
Cool - yeah I can imagine how long it took ! ,from my little play at a bit of stenciling it takes a lot longer than I thought it would.

yea. a lot of peoopel moan at me and tell me to buy a plotter lol. which i would love to own... but theres soemthign about doign it yourself. ... when you can see the tinyest little mistake / tag from the fineline tape it makes it lookreal.

good luck with the airbrushing though. being a painter before hand is a good start !. but its a very steep, frustrating learbning curve.
my only advice is to kit your self out with the best you can afford tbh

btw, i suppose havving the highlights in different places makies it look visuualy correct.... or more makes them not look in correct.
if they were all the same, all the way around tyou would notice sub conciously. and * soemhting* just wouldnt look right.
it also helps your eye to move around the piece too.

or atleast thats MY theory on it :p

Don
Hi Mate,

Thanks for that Hi Stelly :) I think that you should keep it on there but also put my phone number next to it lol... has your misses got any good looking friends? ;)

Stelly

Soldato
OP
Stelly said:
Hi Mate,

Thanks for that Hi Stelly :) I think that you should keep it on there but also put my phone number next to it lol... has your misses got any good looking friends? ;)

Stelly

no but she keeps asking who stelly is :eek:

:mad: driving lessons today and tomorrow so doubt ill get much done lol

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
no but she keeps asking who stelly is :eek:

:mad: driving lessons today and tomorrow so doubt ill get much done lol

Ah dont worry about it, just tell her I'm shreks twin brother, green and all lol :)

good look with the driving lessons mate... I hope that they go well :)

Stelly

Soldato
OP
couple more bubbles:
laurascase754smallsh5.jpg

quick sig on the front
laurascase755smalleg4.jpg

laurascase756smallwg1.jpg

and you know what this one means: !!!!!!!
laurascase758smallkx6.jpg

Ready for clearcoat:

laurascase757smallox9.jpg

Soldato
still looking fantastic mate, 10/10 for pure brilliance. absolutely love the Aurora as well :D

some good stuff. oh and do you have any pics of the skylines you say you air brushed? would love to see em :)

Soldato
OP
phoar.
just finished laquering it
neartly a pint of clearcoat on the case lolol

but.... somehting caught my eye... i placed one pannle next to my extr\ctor fan, and theres crap been blown onto one egde, about an inch in.
i thriow a hell of a lot of clear on the edges of things so it should just polish out... but thats pretty much the only thing that gone wrong during the whole project... but its not that bad tbh
ill be able to flat and polish saturday night hopefully. then ill be able to put it all togeather etc.

thanks for the support guys !!

pulse, you rly dotn wanna see those cars lol ... theyre crap. fiorst things i ever painted lol

Soldato
Its my favorite bit when the clear coat goes on and it gets polished up :cool: . Looking sweet, you should stick some coolermaster fans in there and enter it into the competition.

Mark

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Wow. :eek:

Fantastic work mate.

It's really good watching these things from start to finish :D

Let's hope she makes it up to you ;)

Back
Top Bottom