Associate
Hi all,

Over the next week I will be buying and building my new gaming PC which will consist of the following parts:

************ part list / Price breakdown by merchant

No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please

Case Fan: (£15.95 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
No competitors please
Mouse: (£59.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
No competitors please
Total: £2326.11

My intention is to delid the 8700K (first time) and overclock to 5.0GHz.

I aim to take pictures and video where I can, I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for updates!

Metrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Hi all,

Over the next week I will be buying and building my new gaming PC which will consist of the following parts:

************ part list / Price breakdown by merchant

No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please
No competitors please

No competitors please
Mouse: (£59.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
No competitors please
Total: £2326.11

My intention is to delid the 8700K (first time) and overclock to 5.0GHz.

I aim to take pictures and video where I can, I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for updates!

Metrix
Please take the time to read our rules please.

Associate
OP
I'm a little shocked that it's been redacted so it only shows Overclockers products, granted I understand it's on Overclockers Forums but it's a little daft, it's like posting on a corsair forum and being told that you are not allowed to mention any other brand.

I'll just post on another forum which will no doubt appreciate the build.

Oh and just a heads up I find overclockers.co.uk exorbitantly more expensive than 'other' computer stores.

Soldato
I'm a little shocked that it's been redacted so it only shows Overclockers products, granted I understand it's on Overclockers Forums but it's a little daft, it's like posting on a corsair forum and being told that you are not allowed to mention any other brand.

Oh and just a heads up I find overclockers.co.uk exorbitantly more expensive than 'other' computer stores.
Thanks for the info but buying from the uk and delivered to the japan will be very very expensive anyway so best to buy locally.

Soldato
But as your from Bradford the postage should be cheaper.

Feel free to share your build but do not link to overclockers competitors please.

Soldato

Never known a business that allows you to advertise a rival without their consent . Wonder if I'd get told to leave Argos if I held up advertisements Curry's is doing the same items cheap down the road ... Hehe

Soldato

Well you didn't share a build. You just posted a list of parts to show off how much you'd spent. There is zero point in saying where you bought anything from if you're showing a build.

And I'm a little shocked at you being a little shocked that all competitor links were removed from your post. By what possible metric would you think it was fine to post prices of another shop?

Soldato
Do you actually have to read the forum terms and rules when you create an account?

The most import rules should be there on the sign-up page where they can’t be missed.

Back
Top Bottom