Protestant Islam

Soldato
KingOfAquitaine said:
Point that whenever we talk about intergarting we must accept that any intergrater is fully aware they don't really 'belong' to the culture and its history i, i have to say, pause for thought.

This idea is also given from a political rather than spiritual perspective - the idea that the Muslim/Arab spirit is somehow incompatable with Western social ideals and behaviour...

Also, KingOfAquitaine summed up most of what I was thinking very well...

Associate
I think that anyone wanting to live in this country should except the fact that they are going to have to learn to speak English, abide by our laws and general customs. Dont think that they need to stop working, have loads of kids get a council house as i think every culture brings something special to this country.

TBH, i dont think the English should moan so much, you only have to look at the people who have moved to Spain.

Last edited:
Associate
KingOfAquitaine said:
I never really liked that statement when ever its given. Egland as a recognisable entity has been invaded once within 1,000 years, and even then by europeans.

Although many have tried without success :)

But there have been many different races etc that have settled here, for example during the 50's/60's when a large number of afro caribbeans came over here to help fill all the vital vacant jobs :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom