1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Provisional Question

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Nazbit, 26 Mar 2006.

  1. Nazbit


    Joined: 11 Dec 2004

    Posts: 3,870

    Hi all,

    Well I know that in order to go for your CBT you first need the old provisional.

    But I was just wondering, how do you go about applying for it when you already hold a full car licence.

    Is it the same form I filled in for my car provisional? I dont quite understand how it works, Do I give details of my existing licence? It will afterall just be another category on my current one once I pass....

    Im confused.

  2. moss


    Joined: 1 Nov 2002

    Posts: 6,487

    Location: South Shields

    I recently done my CBT, you dont need a provisional if you have a full car licence.
  3. Memphis


    Joined: 13 Jan 2004

    Posts: 12,204

    Location: Inverness

    You use your car licence.
  4. Bradmax57


    Joined: 13 Dec 2002

    Posts: 7,611

    Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

    I so want to have a bike one day ;)
  5. Nazbit


    Joined: 11 Dec 2004

    Posts: 3,870

    Perfect Thanks :p