ps2 looks rubbish on my sammy

Soldato
We have our DVD player plugged in to the Sky box at the moment and even when the Sky is on if we turn the DVD player on it'll override the Sky signal and switch to DVD player automatically. Full RGB as well.

I don't think this would work if the Sky box was unplugged from the power though.

Soldato
why dont you get a vga switcher???? you said the vga was being used right??? have that and the 360 connected by vga with the switch, then use the component on your ps2 (assuming i DID read there was a ps2 component cable???????)

im using a vga switch with my projector, 360 and computer. havnt noticed any loss in quality, and it only cos me about £10

Soldato
OP
cokecan72 said:
why dont you get a vga switcher???? you said the vga was being used right??? have that and the 360 connected by vga with the switch, then use the component on your ps2 (assuming i DID read there was a ps2 component cable???????)

im using a vga switch with my projector, 360 and computer. havnt noticed any loss in quality, and it only cos me about £10
yah but what about sound for the vga

Soldato
either optical or composite. i have mine going to my amp via optical for some dolby digital goodness :)

i guess if your usin hte telly only then you can use the composite L and R, if your using something else that uses composite L and R then you could use a splitter that are available everywhere for a few pence

44059i09as.jpg

Soldato
Get one of these and use RGB, or for slightly lower quality S-Video if you don't want to mess around with another adapter.

Ok so with that cable, i could plug it into the back of my tv, then plug my 360 ps2 and gamecube into that adapter and just switch everytime i play whichever console?

Back
Top Bottom