PS3 Firmware 3.21 Ready

Soldato
As above really, although you may want to look here first before downloading, enjoy :)

Just to confirm the operating system removal is in this firmware and that I was prompted with a warning which I agreed to :(

Soldato
I don't know why people are getting their panties in a twist over this. Did anyone actually use the OS on a daily basis?

Sure it won't affect the majority, but it's a PITA for those that did use it.

Plus it's only big news because it removes a feature - hardly any device's update does that.

Soldato
OP
Indeed, but to be honest Sony have only been spooked on this because of the guy who claims to have found an exploit so that copied games can be played. I bet they would have left it alone otherwise.

Soldato
Don't know what the fuss is. Slowly iam becoming more and more against piracy. DRM on pc getting silly and the other os removal from the ps3. I would like to see what measures joe public would take if people kept stealing from them.

Soldato
I have a YDL installation on my PS3, so how do I avoid losing that 10GB of space forever? I have a 500GB drive in there so it's not a crushing loss, but slightly annoying! I'm definitely not going to do a full format to get it back...

Su

Back
Top Bottom