PS4 wheel setup cost?

Caporegime
I would like to look into the cost of a decent-ish wheel for my PS4 but also some sort of stand because I don't have a desk to clamp it to with my console being in the front room.

How much would I have to spent to get something reasonable?

Associate
I've got a G29 and a playseat challenge.

Both cost me just under £300.

It all folds up when not in use, all you need to do is open it up, plug it in to the console and mains, done in 60 seconds.

Soldato
I've got a G29 and a playseat challenge.

Both cost me just under £300.

It all folds up when not in use, all you need to do is open it up, plug it in to the console and mains, done in 60 seconds.
Same set us i use. So i'll second that !! I had a wheelstand pro for a while,but the playseat is much better

Caporegime
OP
I don't think I have space for a seat, how much space does the wheel stand pro take up?

Wondering if I have space between the couch and coffee table...

Associate
I would recommend a Thrustmaster T150 racing wheel. I got mine for £100 on Black Friday from Maplin last year. If you want the Logitech G29 (that was £140 if I recall correctly).

My T150 is solid and has manufacturers 2 years warranty should anything unforeseen happen.

For the wheel stand, it would have to be the Wheel Stand Pro. It's around £80 on eBay and it's built to last you a lifetime. I have had mine for 5 or so years and it's held up nicely.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom