PSP Go out Friday! Anyone getting one?

Associate
As I have posted before I am getting one, and in fact got my shipping notice today.

£180 isnt too bad with
GT4
3 free games (PSP UMD offer)
Reward points

Plus I still have my psp1000 for cheap UMD games.

I am just glad I didnt get a 3000 last christmas - especially with the screen issues.

Associate
OP
I bought it. I couldn't help myself. I know, it's a stupid purchase.

Initial thoughts - it's a lovely bit of kit (ignoring all UMD/compatibility issues).

It's tiny, slidey and fits in your pocket - something the PSP and DS do not do!

Caporegime
I bought it. I couldn't help myself. I know, it's a stupid purchase.

Initial thoughts - it's a lovely bit of kit (ignoring all UMD/compatibility issues).

It's tiny, slidey and fits in your pocket - something the PSP and DS do not do!

Did you have a PSP already or is this your first?

Make sure you get all the freebies you are entitled to (GT PSP, definitely and the 3 extra games if you have an old PSP).

rp2000

Man of Honour
Who said "yes getting rid of the mini usb connection is a good idea", maybe I'm wrong though, because it seems they may be targeting a new audience: those with more money than sense.

The traditional Sony market...

I do have a PSP - but... I have no idea where it is.

Associate
OP
I think there market is really "gadget suckers". I really can't help buying stuff like this. I even own a Sony Vaio P series laptop! (which I love btw). I've not played anything on it yet, as sadly I am at work, however I have been browsing the media go spftware (PSN store) and I am happy with the prices of the PSP games on there, GT:pSP is cheaper on there than on the high street! (which it should be, but still).

Back
Top Bottom