PSUs that come with fancy individually sleeved cables

Associate
I noticed that the Corsair SF450 and SF600 platinum power supplies come stock with individually sleeved cables (see picture for reference), which is fantastic. I was wondering if anyone knew of other PSU brans and models that do this too? It seems like great value if you wanted to get sleeved cables anyway.

tx64K6i.jpg

Soldato
I noticed that the Corsair SF450 and SF600 platinum power supplies come stock with individually sleeved cables (see picture for reference), which is fantastic. I was wondering if anyone knew of other PSU brans and models that do this too? It seems like great value if you wanted to get sleeved cables anyway.

tx64K6i.jpg

I ended up purchasing an extension kit as recommended by another member.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search?sSearch=phanteks+extension

Man of Honour
Bitfenix tried it with their first PSU series, the Fury. The result was a nice set of cables along with a mediocre psu that cost a hell of a lot more than it was actually worth. Happily they dropped the idea with their next PSU's and we ended up with high quality PSU's with nice ribbon cables and/or nicely sleeved cables. Individual cable sleeving makes a PSU too expensive usually which is why aftermarket cable sets tend to cost almost as much as the PSU itself.

Back
Top Bottom