• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
Hi there

As promised, public forum deal, 200 codes available, 1 per customer and we shall be monitoring orders, anyone found reselling on and not using for gaming will lose their forum account:

Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 XT Nitro Gaming OC 12GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £10,000.00 inc VAT

11306-01-20G, Core Clock: 2548MHz, Boost Clock: 2622MHz, Memory: 12288MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 2560, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 2yr Warrant

Was [629.99] Inc. VAT

Only £529.99 inc VAT - with voucher code "ILOVESAPPHIREOCUK2021" (all upper case)

ORDER NOW

Be quick as this may not last long!

WARNING - RULES OF BUYING

- One per customer!
- Only buy if its for yourself to game on
- No buying for friends or family, its a forum member ONLY deal
- No reselling for a profit
- Not for mining
- DO NOT POST VOUCHER CODE ANYWHERE OR TELL ANYONE!
- If you are found to be breaking any of the above your gonna lose your forum account!

Associate
Really do appreciate all you are doing Gibbo giving those dedicated gamers good chance of a GPU i will have my fingers crossed for a 6800xt sometime in the future :)

great work OCUK

Associate
Thanks Gibbo, i can give my F5 button a refresh and actually get some work done now, order placed! I just happened to do a page refresh as this was posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom