1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pull Processing

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Mundu, 13 May 2006.

1. Mundu

Mobster

Well I just realised I had used a setting of ISO 200 on my ISO 400 XP2 film. I've just seen on *******'s site that they can uprate by -2 or +2 stops although I only need to comoensate for one stop of overexposure. Does anyone know if they'll be able to fix this keeping in mind XP2 goes through the C41 process?

2. Dfhaii

Hitman

It will be fine processed normally, XP2 is fantabulous film which can be shot between asa 200-800 and still processed normally.

You can even mix speed on the same roll of film.

3. ChroniC

Sgarrista

If you decide not to then find the proessing speed that inside the box or on the website, and minus 33% processing time per iso stop.
    You can do a clip test to find out if the time is long enough, or take the risk and just process it.

I just found this so you shoud be fine

4. 9designs2

Mobster

What you have done is a GOOD thing, !!! use standard processing times, all you will get is negatives which are a little more dense, with finer grain. Print time will be slightly longer, not an issue to you if your having them done by machine.

I use to work with XP1, ( the original version) and process myself, often rated at 100 or 200 to help with bigger enlargements.

It's great film, sometimes didn't have the gritty bite of a "silver" film.

5. Mundu

Mobster

Thanks for the info guys. Went into the shop and 5 of them said oh noes untill another guy walked by and said exactly the same thing as you guys :D

6. 9designs2

Mobster

I have an Ilford pdf data sheet for the film if your interested, not sure if it's still on their website. It states no change in processing.

XP2 Data Sheet