PUPPY

Soldato
I'm after a Jap Akita, my neighbour has one. Last week I saw it, it was so cute and small. I saw the thing today it's gone HUGE compared to it's size last week. Probably feeding it buffalo or something :p.

Any places around england where they sell japs? I ain't had much luck finding any puppies :(

Soldato
Vita said:
I'm after a Jap Akita, my neighbour has one. Last week I saw it, it was so cute and small. I saw the thing today it's gone HUGE compared to it's size last week. Probably feeding it buffalo or something :p.

Any places around england where they sell japs? I ain't had much luck finding any puppies :(

Not sure about specific breeders, I'm sure they'll be some on google. But there are two Akita Recsue Centres I'm aware of, this one And this one

Permabanned
atpbx said:
My wife had a springer when we got together.
I hated the ******* thing.
An absolute pain in the arse it was.
Try looking after a dalmation for a fortnight. :eek::mad:

The thing was so dumb, and constantly wanted attention and food. :mad::rolleyes:

I vowed that I would never, ever, get a dalmation. :cool:

Associate
basmic said:
Try looking after a dalmation for a fortnight. :eek::mad:

The thing was so dumb, and constantly wanted attention and food. :mad::rolleyes:

I vowed that I would never, ever, get a dalmation. :cool:

Had one for around 6 years and he was the most arrogant, dumb dog i've ever seen, meant he became more like one of the family rather than a family dog though.

William

I miss the big useless git so much when I go home.

RIP William

Soldato
Vita said:
So, if I get in touch, will I be able to take a dog of their hands and give it a new home? Quite like them :D

I think what happens is you get in touch with them and people who work there come round to your house and assess the suitablity of your house and yourself. If they like what they see then they wil offer you a puppy or the let you take the one you want. I'm not sure if there is a cost involved for the rescue centre or not, but you may have to get the dog chipped and have it's jabs at the vets. I think the adoption process will be explain on the two links in my last post :)

Another note to add is that if you take one of the puppies from a rescue centre, they will make you agree to hand it back to them if you cannot look after it, for any reason at any point in the future. This stops people adopting puppies and selling them on.

Soldato
Sp00n said:
Springer Spaniel's are awesome, i'll be waiting for the pics
That's true, I went with my cousins out a couple of years ago when they went to get their spaniel and jack Russell puppies, they're loads of fun. :)

Chow Chows > all dogs though. :D

Soldato
OMG i have a springer spaniel which is 5 months old called bailey :O how wierd is that same breed same name

IMGP0240.jpg

IMGP0244.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom