Put a deposit down on this little baby

Associate
Had a black one from May to December last year (when some moron drove into the back of it at speed) - great car and a joy to drive, you should enjoy it :)

They need to be driven at stupidly high revs to get any performance, but the noise just makes it more fun and surprises a few people. I didn't buy another one, but I do miss the stable, firm ride through the corners and the feel of the VTEC. Even though my new car's quicker, the VTEC induces a real sudden 'kick' feeling of speed at 5.5k rpm that's hard to match for the same money.

Associate
I remember where ive seen that car before ... for sale on the ATR forums :D

A VERY VERY good price for that great car, infact it was a steal! They usually go for atleast £6k in that condition/mileage.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I love it. Looks gorgeous and a top choice.
Well happy for you.
My mods would be slight privacy glass and bin the aeriel. Other than that its Perfect.
Enjoy. :cool:

Associate
OP
malc30 said:
I love it. Looks gorgeous and a top choice.
Well happy for you.
My mods would be slight privacy glass and bin the aeriel. Other than that its Perfect.
Enjoy. :cool:

One step ahead of you there ;)
A slight tint would server a few purposes like keeping the sun out of the new borns eyes , Wouldn't want pitch black tints cause i just dont like them at all . I think i will leave the aerial as it is cause it seems like to much hassle changing it . I also have the induction kit to go on remember :p

Permabanned
Nice mate. Does it run on gasoline or vegatable oil? Also, how many dollars does it take to fill up the air in the tyres? I want to fit a suburu to my Fiesta but I'm not that strong.

Associate
OP
splitz said:
Nice mate. Does it run on gasoline or vegatable oil? Also, how many dollars does it take to fill up the air in the tyres? I want to fit a suburu to my Fiesta but I'm not that strong.

Random post of the year goes to this guy :eek:

Soldato
Skywalker get over to www.atr.org.uk and join in the fun with us fellow ATR owners. :D

Heres mine in pirates black;

my_brum.jpg

Mine made 219hp and 161lb tq on the rollers in STANDARD form. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom