Put a deposit down on this little baby

Permabanned
I really really like these, and it is a definate on my list, if only I can force my brain to stop thinking 6cylinder RWD, i might get around to lookin at some!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I can't decide which one looks better. Black or Red. :confused:
Ok you both win hows that. :cool:

About the aeriel. I would leave it aswell but would bare it in mind that if at any time you get damage (God forbid of course) during the repair work it could easily be included if you get my meaning. ;) out and filled with a nice centre and job done.

Associate
That is an absolute bargain. Fuel economy is dreadful but for everything else its a great car.

Might sound daft, but in that first pic was the bonnet slightly open? The gap between the headlight cluster and the bonnet looks too big.

Associate
Bargain :cool:

The aerial manages to look worse than the one on my 'teg though, cut it off :D

(Replacing with an S2000 stubby one is the mod of choice for the integra people)

Associate
OP
g0th2000 said:
Bargain :cool:

The aerial manages to look worse than the one on my 'teg though, cut it off :D

(Replacing with an S2000 stubby one is the mod of choice for the integra people)

Thats a good idea about the aerial , thanks very much for that

Soldato
Nice car! That looks really clean and a bargain ! If I ever needed 4 doors and the same grunty VTEC power I'd get one!

Keep the arial ! Looks proper jap with the super long arial, trying to decide on keeping mine or not as it is playing up!

Associate
OP
Pirates Black is out of this world in the right light , But the wife likes red .

You know when your getting a car you think about the things to do to it , well this is sad but i was looking on an aution site and there i saw some harnesses and they where in red and made by LUKE , How fitting :D . Wonder is a company called Steph make then so the wife can have her name on one :p

Associate
nice looking car mate :cool:
thought about getting one but decided i wanted something a bit smaller so got this instead
teg021medium2ol.jpg

Soldato
kippermitten said:
Nice lookin and a storming bargain! Ver Nice in red but in black it looks a bit repmobile in my eyes....maybe its the angle of the pic? Maybe its just my eyes :o !

Sorry its a pretty poor photo, I'll get some in better light conditions from more angles next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom