• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Queue position went UP

Associate
Hi all.

I have been lurking on the forum infrequently since the release of the 30 series cards. I decided to order a 5900x as soon as it released and unfortunately the website wouldn't let me purchase it before it ran out of stock (classic launch!)

I'm just wondering if anybody else has actually had their queue position moved UP? I originally started at queue position 14, and today received an email notifying me that I'm now in position 18? I have no idea how or why this would happen and was curious to see if anybody else has had the same.

Quite frustrating to be honest.

Associate
Ive had exactly the same thing happen to me.
On 6th November I got an e-mail saying I was 5th in queue for the 5950x and then on the 13th I get an e-mail saying i'm now 7th in the queue, no explanation as to why.

Associate
Ive had exactly the same thing happen to me.
On 6th November I got an e-mail saying I was 5th in queue for the 5950x and then on the 13th I get an e-mail saying i'm now 7th in the queue, no explanation as to why.
Well how come I only went up one position for the same same cpu? I was 36 then went to 37 for the 5950x doesn’t make sense. :confused:

Associate
Just for those who may be interested,

I tried to purchase a 5900x on Thursday at two o'clock like everybody else and got as far as the payment authorization screen. Accepting defeat I gave up and let it be.

Long story short I ordered a bundle from a competitor on the eighth as I'm doing a complete build and I have notification today that it has been dispatched and arriving tomorrow. A good price as well when compared to others.

Man of Honour
Yeah that's fair if you want to swap them model but a RMA should be sorted out right asap in my opinion.

A solution has been offered. If you read the thread OcUK said that they will get a replacement sorted once stock arrives, but only after they receive the returned card. The thing being questioned is whether or not OcUK should send a replacement card out before the card is returned, which - although a nice idea - is far from standard practice with most retailers I've used.

Back
Top Bottom