quick ebay question

Soldato
couldn't find an answer anywhere else so here goes...

Just listed 2 ticket stubs and a programme from yesterdays game.... the ticket stubs have a 1 day duration. Now its been about half an hour and they still havn't appeared on the list of items when i search for them. Swear it hasn't taken this long before? how long does it usually take for things to appear, I presumed it was instant?

Soldato
OP
the programmes appeared now but that was listed last, the two ticket stubs still aren't appearing and they're the two i want there now hence the 1 day duration. Checked ebay help and it says in can take upto 6 hours, which is quite shocking if you ask me. 18 hour duration :(

Associate
I think its to do with the fact that they are tickets. I think these go through some extra checks even tho the event has taken place already.

Soldato
OP
well the items were viewable straight away if I click the link, they just dont appear in the list of items when searched for. It's been over 7 hours now, and other auctions listing the same item are appearing. This is pathetic, put it on at that specific time to catch the peak crowd on a sunday evening, yet ebay are useless.

Back
Top Bottom