R.A.T. 9 Wireless Receiver doesn't receive mouse movements

Associate
Hello, yesterday my Wireless Receiver stopped receiving the mouse movements of my mouse after one hour of using it (it normally blinks when it receives anything (button press, scroll wheel, mouse movements etc) but now it doesnt let the mouse movements blink) . The problem: The mouse doesn't move, but EVERYTHING else works (all mouse buttons, scroll wheel...) and im 100% sure that there is a connection issue between the laser and the receiver. The laser isn't broken because when I leave it overnight and start my computer it works again for a couple of minutes. What's weird is that the longer i don't touch it the longer it works, meaning that if i turn off the receiver for 1 hour i can move my mouse for 5 minutes (doesn't work with turning off the mouse)

What I tried:
Reinstalling EVERYTHING with my mouse related with multiple restarts
Tried another mouse (and it worked perfectly)
Tried the mouse on another pc (same problem there which means it is a mouse related problem)
Looked through MANY threads online, but they all suggested the same things which didn't work.
Tried cleaning the laser. (Also tried to open it fully to get to the laser but that was too much so I just used a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol)
Tried different surfaces for the laser to move on (which also couldn't be the problem because it works perfectly for a couple of minutes when I let it turned off all night)

It is also very unlikely that it is the batteries fault, because there are 2 batteries and both have the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom