R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't usually post in these threads, but I guess I feel compelled to do so. It seems to me that the forums really liked this chap, and so I will give my commiserations.

Its threads like these that make me think that although there are infightings that happen on the forum, at least we can all come together to think about and celebrate a fellow forum members life.

Rock on OcUK! I tilt my hat to you all.

Have just seen this thread as I haven't been reading the forums much over the last few days.

Gutted is not the word, whilst I think I had very little contact with him in threads directly I would always read his posts as was often drawn in by his eye catching sigs. To me, sigs seem to represent the person much in the same way that a face or a voice does in day to day life. Without seeing that sig, face or hearing that voice your world is a little less brighter as a result.

Rest in peace fella, as a community we're less without you and thank you for you opinions and insights whilst I've been a member here.

Hi again,

Have just received a message from one of his friends.

It seems he died at home, in his sleep on the morning of the 13th. Cause of death is unknown, with further tests impending or awaited.

In respect of his friends and family, it would be appreciated if what happened is not discussed any further at this time. I know it sometimes helps brings closure to it all, but it is all irrelevant really, as it will not bring him back. If I find out anything, ill pass the information on at their discretion, but they need time and space to come to terms with everything.

The funeral will be this weekend.

Please leave messages for his friends and family in the group here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-of-Prashanth-Setty/209752059060868

Thanks von Smallhausen for linking this thread already.

It may be a good idea to put this post or at least the FB link in the original post as an update otherwise people will still continue to ask how it happened.

Anyway thanks for update, very unfortunate indeed, feel so sorry for the family.

Soldato
OP
It may be a good idea to put this post or at least the FB link in the original post as an update otherwise people will still continue to ask how it happened.

Anyway thanks for update, very unfortunate indeed, feel so sorry for the family.

Thanks for that advice. First post updated.

Its good the see how strong the community spirit is on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom