R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sucks. Remember my older brothers friend dying when I was very young, was perfectly fine, went to bed, didn't wake up. Turned out to be meningitis of which he was showing no symptoms of :/

Soldato
It is possible to just die for no reason at all I think, strange I know.

The hardest part for me to get my head around was that he was online here prior to 8am on the day in question, I know knowledge wont bring him back but it would be nice for closure on the matter

Hope all went well today for his family and friends (or is it tomorrow?)

Soldato
I'm not sure how it works, but I have this forum as one of my homepages, and I merely need to turn it on and load the browser. Would something like this class as "activity"? For instance if the police were present, they may have switched his machine on etc.

Permabanned
It is possible to just die for no reason at all I think, strange I know.

That is what happened to my mate, he just passed away. The Docs said there may be some underlying heart issue but they were not sure and that sometimes there is no known medical reason.

It apparently is called Sudden Death Syndrome

Soldato
WTF...? Terrible news.

Traded with him in the MM a few times. Really really nice bloke and was a valued member of the OcUK community.

Will be missed around these parts.

Condolences to the family and R.I.P fella. :(

Associate
I missed this thread when it was new so i'm posting late, but nonetheless, my heartfelt wishes go out to his friends and family.

Greenlizard0's posts always jumped out for me - as someone else said, a sig here is like a face, and though i don't recall details of what he wrote, i do know that every time i saw his sig it made me smile and i knew that what he had to say would make my day brighter.

You will be missed mate, RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom