R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow, really sorry to hear that. His posts were always worth reading.

RIP :(

EDIT: Hold on, apologies to have brought this thread up again. I don't know how I missed seeing this originally :(

Soldato
Sorry for bumping this thread but somehow I only just noticed people with Greenlizard0's sigs and wondered what was up.

Never expected to see this thread :eek: :(

RIP dude. :(

Soldato
Sorry for bumping this thread but somehow I only just noticed people with Greenlizard0's sigs and wondered what was up.

Never expected to see this thread :eek: :(

RIP dude. :(

the guys in the football stadium agreed to honour him.

"Following the sad and tragic loss of Greenlizard0, a much loved and respected poster here in Sports Arena, all weekend football threads are now dedicated to his memory. For those who may not have known of his passing, there are two threads that can be found here and here. You can leave a facebook message on his remembrance page here. There was a great suggestion that we all use his signature for the opening day of the season, for anyone who wishes to do that please use the following code:"
thread here
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18305118

well done guys ;) nice touch

Associate
RIP.

I was wondering, could someone make a thread that lists all rested OCUKers? Not to be morbid but, I think its something all communities have done in the past, its just we're living so much online now.

Soldato
WTF.... I saw "RIP Greenlizard0" in someone's sig and thought, "huh?" - a bit of searching has brought this thread up. Really sorry to hear about that, I wondered why I'd not seen him post for a while. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom