R.I.P Greenlizard0

Soldato
Greenlizard0's weekend football thread?

yeh and just follow it with the date in question. be cool if you could put his sig at the top of the first post, followed by the fixtures.

spurs 5 - 0 arsenal

(you get the idea?)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was talking to Killswitch about this earlier, it's just so sad and we can't quite get our heads round it.

It's like we are some little (very odd) family down here in the Football Stadium! We've just lost part of the furniture! A really valued and respected member. The Forum is a worse place without a poster like him.

It's hard to take.

It's so sad, really got to me! He was 28 :(

I'll go back to doing the weekend threads and I'll name them in accordance.

Caporegime
Hi guys, update in the main GD thread.

I think the above is a great idea, and a great tribute to a great guy.

Thanks for the update, still doesn't seem real and i only know the guy through a forum.

Tribute suggestion is great especially with his signature at the top of every post.

RIP Greenlizard0.

Caporegime
Can't quite believe it. Probably one of my favourite people on here (probably because he joined me in fighting the good Arsenal fight). Just shocked, and very upset, does anybody know how it happened? You just don't imagine somebody so young passing. RIP mate, you'll be missed

Think he died in his sleep...cause is unknown from what i read in the GD thread:(.

Im shocked when i read it...havent been on here for past couple of days but i was shocked when i read about it in GD.

And indeed one of the few posters i have respect for when it comes to footballing matters...just a shame another Gooner fan gone from here and us:(

Oh yes definitely weekend spoiler threads named after him....good idea.

Soldato
Nice one Tummy. Maybe we could stretch to changing our sigs on the opening day of the season in his memory and promoting the new weekend threads :)

I think that's a very good idea
icon14.gif

+1 from me. Great idea Huddy. To have a day of the forums awash with his sigs would be a great tribute. I think his rotating sigs stood out most for people on this forum, judging by the GD thread

Soldato
Oh my goodness. Ive only been here for a wee while but its just one of the names that stands out from my lurking and a little posting.

For what little its worth given my short time here any mark of respect or remberance would be a good thing.

Wow, just a horrible situation..

Caporegime
Oh my goodness. Ive only been here for a wee while but its just one of the names that stands out from my lurking and a little posting.

For what little its worth given my short time here any mark of respect or remberance would be a good thing.

Wow, just a horrible situation..

It is horrible, but I'm thinking back at some of his posts and it reminds me what a guy he was. :D :D :D

Greenlizard = epic. :)

Soldato
This is shocking news :( :( I haven't been on here in a while and can't believe that he's gone. He was one of the good guys in SA and always up for banter. This must be devastating to his family and friends :( He'll be sorely missed. R.I.P. matey. :(

Soldato
And I agree it's a good idea to dedicate the weekly football threads to him by having his sig at the top, if it's ok with everyone, I'll gladly do that next season or anything else that is suggested.

Back
Top Bottom