R.I.P Greenlizard0

Man of Honour
It would be great if we could name something after him, in the same way the prediction league was named after Silverpaw.

R.I.P. Mate :(

Great idea. I suggest we continue his weekly league fixture thread as follows:

Greenlizard0's Football Week date-date ** spoilers **

Associate
Good lord, just logged in for the first time in over a month to be greeted by this :(, I haven't been on the forums long but he was one of the stand out posters in SA, especially with his name and sig, I can't believe it.

Terrible news and a big loss, RIP Greenlizard0

Last edited:
Soldato
RIP Greenlizard0

The original thread has been archived, but thought i would post here. Cant believe its been 1 year already since he passed, still seems like it happened yesterday.

Sorely missed, but never forgotten. A true Man of Honour.

RIP mate

Soldato
Still think about him sometimes when I come on here. Stuck with me for a while, how he could be so young and suddenly go. RIP anyway, genuinely one of my favourite posters here and one of the few I was nice to :(

Man of Honour
:(

Still think about him sometimes when I come on here. Stuck with me for a while, how he could be so young and suddenly go. RIP anyway, genuinely one of my favourite posters here and one of the few I was nice to :(

You can't forget him, his name and sig are very present on the weekend football threads! :)

Back
Top Bottom