R.I.P. Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Such a shame when things like this happen, I didnt know him well but I knew someone else who took they're own life and it really is upsetting when you know a person so well :(

R.I.P. :(

Soldato
Jesus, totally stunned when reading the first post!

Pyro was one of the members who I got quite chatty with in my early days on the boards! I was infact thinking last night about a thread where you posted what you know or associate with the person above, he replied under my and knew far more about me than I thought id ever let on on the forum, an excellent community member.

Im sure he will be sorely missed by his friends and family as well as us lot here. May you RIP Pyro!

Associate
OP
the funeral is in a few hours. i will not be able to go as i am in the uk, but other people will. i told them to transfer your condolences.
at the area he was serving there have been lots of killings that later were attributed to "suicides" but no bullet casings were ever found.
i dont want to go into that mindtrip, but knowing pyro, i cant believe that he did what they say he did. someone from his friends had to know something, and nobody had a clue.
if he was killed, the killer of course wont be found as it was someone with higher connections. if he killed himself, something made him do it.
in both scenarios, i hope the guilty ones will find what they did in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom