RACE #1 - Circuit de Catalunya - LEAGUE ONE

Associate
Right well ill be there if im needed or not....

I assume if i am needed im in captain fails team. Would be nice if he could send me the team colours so im ready if needed

So we're not racing today then?

Sorry I haven't been around much, I'll add you on XBL a bit later Acidhouse as I'm watching the F1. I'll gift you the car design (it's rubbish so I'm going to make a new one at some point unless you're good at designing cars?), my tuning setups for the car are on my storefront for free so you can grab them off there if needed :)

Associate
So we're not racing today then?

Sorry I haven't been around much, I'll add you on XBL a bit later Acidhouse as I'm watching the F1. I'll gift you the car design (it's rubbish so I'm going to make a new one at some point unless you're good at designing cars?), my tuning setups for the car are on my storefront for free so you can grab them off there if needed :)

Cheers mate, Not upto much on the car designing front im afraid :p

My GT = Ac1dhouse

Im available on tuesday. But might i suggest just going back to say 8.30 ? ive got football training and will be tight to get on for bang on 8

Associate
Tuesday is good for me. I can take a little more time tweaking. So far I've not found a drivable tune beyond the very basic tweaks I've done myself.
blu i white guy, I have no idea how you get 4.24 (clean!) with that tune lol, I couldn't get to within 3 seconds of my own best. It was plenty of fun to drive it with that tune but lots of tail out sliding action and lack of control under breaking makes it not good for a time with my wheel :( I'm thinking the tyre pressures were maxed out?

Back
Top Bottom