Rachel Riley - political commentator.

Caporegime
Ffs lighten up you massive softies, it's a bloody joke :D

(Pls don't tell my wife I speak like that, the bruises are still fresh from the last time I "fell down the stairs")

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wow Diddums, that comment is disgusting. The hate speech on here is really getting me down lately and now I've had enough. Wait until my wife's boyfriend hears about this :mad:

Soldato
04671f93ab86a3d8865190fcf0d13e49.jpg

Yup....

Mmmm brains and beauty. Yes please!

Soldato
Do you not find any of Harry Enfield's Cholmondley-Warner sketches funny by any chance?

Or something like this?

Also what kind of question is this? Different people find different things funny. I would have thought someone old enough to post things on this forum would have realised this a long time ago.

That Harry Enfield clip will never, ever get old! Genius!

Soldato
Shared-Screenshot.jpg

Not much to say here other than this will probably amuse a few people. Corbyn got an egg thrown at him. Owen Jones has been deploring such violence and Rachel Riley out of nowhere decided to wade in and hoist him on his petard a little. Jones is now throwing all kinds of hissy fits at her on Twitter right now. :D

Haha brilliant :D

All this really highlights is that Owen Jones is a bit of a knob and Rachel Riley should stay out of anything political.

Not sure why you think RR shouldn't voice an opinion on political matters?

Soldato
Perennial bed wetter Owen Jones gets his underwear in a twist when it's pointed out he has condoned political violence in the past when trying to be all pious and indignant about an attack on his messiah.. .. JC.

Man's a complete waste of space.... His dummy spitting antics in storming out of an interview when someone had a differnt view to him should be all you need to know about this petulant man child.

Caporegime
Perennial bed wetter Owen Jones gets his underwear in a twist when it's pointed out he has condoned political violence in the past when trying to be all pious and indignant about an attack on his messiah.. .. JC.

Man's a complete waste of space.... His dummy spitting antics in storming out of an interview when someone had a differnt view to him should be all you need to know about this petulant man child.

That was so funny. I honestly think that presenter wanted to weigh him in.

Soldato
As blunt as Diddums comment was i can appreciate the crass humour. What i find more funny is that all the blokes getting offended by his comment for a moment thought... "Rachel butt naked... nice" then they equipped their shiney armor and posted

Man of Honour
On a scale of 1 - 10 of things i'd heard of before entering this thread

0 / Owen Jones

4 / Corbyn *

5 / Eggs

9 / Rachel Riley

* i could be confusing him with Steptoe though, in which case its a 2

Caporegime
As blunt as Diddums comment was i can appreciate the crass humour. What i find more funny is that all the blokes getting offended by his comment for a moment thought... "Rachel butt naked... nice" then they equipped their shiney armor and posted

No, some of us aren’t disgusting. I could go full generalisation on the goings on of some men when they take this attitude too far (it’s banter until it’s not), but i might froth up the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom