RAGBONE!!!!! RAGBONE!!!!

Soldato
Still get them here every few weeks. My mate was rebuilding his car after having a fight with a tree and lost. Just had a front subframe delivered by Renault and they came and took it whilst he was having his lunch, he wasn't impressed.

Soldato
Similar story that my mum told me, one of her friends doesn't have a back garden but has quite a big front garden and had a metal bench in it. One day she came home to find it has been taken by the scrap man.

Soldato
my cousin is a rag and bone man, strangely enough in stoke :D

Money is damn good, works 3 days a week (only about 3-5 hours each day) and takes home about 400-600 depending on load.

Caporegime
at least 3 different ****** where i live. in transit flat beds with wood up the sides to make them hold more toot. They prowl about slowing down when they smell money.

They go through your skips and just nick stuff off peoples drives. Had a plumber do some work and we caught 2 ****** trying to load off our drive some stuff he had just put down out front for 15 mins, they tried to steal all his scrap too (cast iron bath) a day later.

They are proper ***** round here.

Caporegime
at least 3 different ****** where i live. in transit flat beds with wood up the sides to make them hold more toot. They prowl about slowing down when they smell money.

They go through your skips and just nick stuff off peoples drives. Had a plumber do some work and we caught 2 ****** trying to load off our drive some stuff he had just put down out front for 15 mins, they tried to steal all his scrap too (cast iron bath) a day later.

They are proper ***** round here.

Efficient little buggers, if you dropped a coin out of your pocket they'd have it grabbed before it hit the ground. :eek:

Soldato
We have one comes around every so often, he just seems to yell something incomprehensible as he's driving past. We did have him take away an old fridge in the past so that was handy.

Soldato
we have one come round the street i've moved in to and it's ok with me. removed a tin bath from my house a few months ago, would've been a nightmare to get it to the skip in my car, left it outside and it was gone the next day. saved me a job.

Back
Top Bottom