Raised By Wolves

Soldato
Any sign of a UK premiere yet? I cba with the faff of other sources these days

Nothing announced yet

Raised by Wolves release date UK: when can I watch Raised by Wolves?

Not yet...but soon, we hope.

Sky's blanket-like agreement with HBO pretty much ensures all of the network's best new shows and specials are shown in the UK on Sky Atlantic - though as is the case with Raised by Wolves, it looks like there's a wait.

Sky hasn't confirmed that it will be bringing Raised by Wolves to Sky Atlantic, but should it do, then cord cutter will also be able to stream episodes courtesy of its great value streaming sibling, Now TV.

Caporegime
I’m getting a feeling that I’m waiting for the mother to go necromancer and any time that it isn’t, it feels a bit dull. Also not feeling the plot with all the kids being rebellious. The backstory on back at earth (or whatever planet they came from) is far more interesting to me than the current one they are in.

Caporegime
I loved ep 1 and 2 but 3 has got me Hmming... I'm just not sure. It just feels a bit silly. Mother is a world ending killing machine and the Knights that say Sol are absolutely not a threat in the slightest.
The mouse and the nuclear potatoes are more of a threat.

I just dont know where its going and ill keep watching!

Soldato
Decided to give it a go - 1 episode in and really enjoyed it! Loads happening, so don't know where the slow paced comment came from.

A bit concerned with the religious angle though, heaven, clerics, atheists vs religion war. If it turns into a propaganda/SJW/woke show, then it's getting binned.

Also, is this set in the Alien universe?

We have androids ie Ash/Bishop with the milk type blood and the planet is called Kepler-22B ie LV-426. Just a thought.

Associate
I loved ep 1 and 2 but 3 has got me Hmming... I'm just not sure. It just feels a bit silly. Mother is a world ending killing machine and the Knights that say Sol are absolutely not a threat in the slightest.
The mouse and the nuclear potatoes are more of a threat.

I just dont know where its going and ill keep watching!

I agree, it's getting a bit silly now.

Soldato
Up to Ep 6 now.

Not enjoying it as much the first couple of episodes.

No idea what is going on with the sky 'illusions', killing hot rocks and voices in peoples heads. Also Getting a bit preachy and **** me, there's no escape from Vegans.

Soldato
Up to Ep 6 now.

Not enjoying it as much the first couple of episodes.

No idea what is going on with the sky 'illusions', killing hot rocks and voices in peoples heads. Also Getting a bit preachy and **** me, there's no escape from Vegans.

This is an alternate reality world basically, the mainstream civilisation were the Mythraics. There also may be a bit of a fantasy element to the scifi aswell..everything gets explained as it goes on.

Back
Top Bottom