Rampage

Soldato
Yes, they made a movie based on the '80s arcade game of the same name.

UJOAR1Xh.jpg

I don't know where to start. So I'll just mention the fact the the A-10's Brrrrrrrrt sounds like a regular machine gun and leave it at that for now.

Man of Honour
Oh wow... that A-10 I just can't not comment on that.

They've got the right actors though for a switch off brain enjoy the spectacle movie.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I was going back to post “ha I read the thread title and thought that they’d made a film out of that old game!”

Damn.

Man of Honour
And the A-10 still has the wrong firing sound effect :( it is like up there with the most iconic things of all time how can they get that wrong.

Soldato
Saw this on Saturday. It's a 12A but there were quite a few kids there less than 10. Given there are frequent uses of "a***hole", several uses of the middle finger (by the ape), one suggestive index finger through the loop action and several quite obvious and graphic deaths, there might be some fun conversations in those houses. :)

The film is a blast though. It's not going to win any Oscars but it is exciting, there is a good level of humour, DJ is his usual, immensely likable self and there is city destroying carnage by giant monsters aplenty. What's not to like? :D

Soldato
Giant CGI monsters fighting and causing mass destruction to a city... with The Rock?

Has all the makings of an enjoyable film for me. Looking forward to seeing it.

(I really like Dwayne Johnson)

Back
Top Bottom