Random Thought - Scalpels

Mic

Mic

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
Lol I have video back in Kent, and a DVD, and a remastered DVD somewhere as well!
Iv got season 1 on dvd aswell, gonna get the rest on dvd too.
none of this beastwars/armada/beast machines crap either. G1 all the way baby. Pity the live action movie next year is gonna suck:(

Caporegime
jezsoup said:
So they like mini chain saws then? :D

No nothing that exciting unfortunately, they're a small plate on the end of a pen like device that electric current is passed though (the patient has an electrode stuck to their leg). It heats up and burns through tissue, which is what does the cutting. It cauterises too, so its much neater than hacking away with a scalpel.

letters_210703_fm-1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So i am guessing these poor people with injuries who get a good ole scalping have scars for life?

Bit of a strange topic really, glad i made it though :)

Man of Honour
Mic said:
Iv got season 1 on dvd aswell, gonna get the rest on dvd too.
none of this beastwars/armada/beast machines crap either. G1 all the way baby. Pity the live action movie next year is gonna suck:(

When is it due for release? I have all 4 box sets, though I'm missing one of the DVD's from the forth series (stupid crack fiend of an old housemate...)

Mic

Mic

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
When is it due for release? I have all 4 box sets, though I'm missing one of the DVD's from the forth series (stupid crack fiend of an old housemate...)
July 4th 2007. Its sounding so bad right now,even though steven spielberg( a huge transfan apparently) is producing and michael bay(the rock, bad boys, armageddon) is directing(who obviously knows **** all about transformers) its looking pretty bad.

Prime with no face plate! 'Techno oraganic' robots, devastators a god damn tank!!!! A TANK!!! AND HES DOESNT EVEN COMBINE. Bumblebee is a 1970 Camero( a god damn muscle car :rolleyes: ) and its got loads of pointless humans in the script. They want big name stars to do the voices despite fans OUTROAR at them even suggesting it and actors still alive wanting to do the film (Jazz is dead, as is Starscream). Rumours of George Clooney voicing prime where dismissed last year.

Filming is underway.

Back
Top Bottom