Rant - Nightmare day with a dealer

Associate
Yep, you are best to avoid Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6E as they sell some dodgy volvo's. Its the Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6E and not the Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6E.

It would appear we got the postcode wrong, it's in fact Trade Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA that are best avoided

Soldato
Yes.

Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA

Have some cars for sale, one is confirmed as having a dodgy auto box.

Which car is it that has the faulty auto box at Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA so I know not to buy that car in the near future?

Soldato
Which car is it that has the faulty auto box at Trade Car Centre, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA so I know not to buy that car in the near future?

I think it was a Volvo S60 D5 SE Automatic, not a Volvo S60 D5 SE Manual.

I am fairly sure that the car is being sold by Trade Car Centre‎, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA 01782518118 , but I cannot be 100% on that one!

Associate
After reading this thread im shocked at the levels of so called service from Autosales Ltd (Skoda), of Vulcan Road, Bilston, near Wolverhampton, WV14 7JW and Trade Car Centre‎, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA 01782518118. I thank whatever chosen deity you choose to believe in that at this time I do not need to buy a car from Autosales Ltd (Skoda), of Vulcan Road, Bilston, near Wolverhampton, WV14 7JW or Trade Car Centre‎, Walley Street, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 6EA 01782518118 as they are too far away and I do not own the proper paperwork to allow me to drive a four wheeled vehicle.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
...OP: does knowing that the dealers online search results are completely destroyed make you feel even slightly better about the 100 quid?

I'm guessing that my condoning of other person's comments within this thread could be misunderstood, so I'll refrain from stating how I actually feel.

Having said, just imagine that I was not the OP and was therefore not actually the person involved. If that were to be the case, then I think I'd have needed to replace damp pants several times in the last couple of days, having pee'd myself laughing. Furthermore, I'd probably be giving a big thumbs up.

As is, clearly I can't say that...

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
One additional update.
I've found another D5 SE, but this time at a main dealer (not in Stoke on Trent), who were extremely pleasant.

The car is a little more expensive, but is also 2 years newer and as it was an ex demonstrator for the first few months of it's life, seems to be fully loaded with kit.
I should be viewing/collecting this Thurs.
Assume I'll bore you all senseless with some pics of said motorised sofa at some point.

Back
Top Bottom