Raspberry Pi 4 - Pi Boy DMG (Lineage OS)

Soldato
Hi all

is anyone able to help me getting lineage working on the pi boy dmg?

I don't need the control pad/buttons to work as I know this needs things to be recompiled but I'm having issues with getting it to boot and the internal screen to work.

the closest I've got to anything resembling success is getting a blue screen at boot. it just constantly reboots though. I don't get to see any proper attempt of a boot process and no way of seeing sd card activity.

I've copied over the pi boy files and done many various attempts of modding the config.txt to get things working but I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to Linux based scripts.

Any ideas?

Soldato
OP
I really thought I had replied to this.... lol
I've reached out to him and posted a comment here and there on his videos. no joy from that yet.

I've since posting picked up an HDMI adaptor and plugged the pi boy into an external display and it boots into recovery mode on the linage os.
I'm going to let this one go for a while. I've spent more time on this than I'd have liked and, to be honest with you the reasons I have for doing it are kinda redundant when I think about it lol

Back
Top Bottom