Raven Shield game for this Sunday!

Soldato
Nieldo said:
Well I have only just got around to testing it online and I have just found out there is no CDKey in the case anywhere.

Also contact UBI directly mate, as long as you can prove you purchased a legit copy they should send you a key. They have a for a lot of people anyway.

Associate
yeah Ive already got soem emails back from there support address. But im not to sure if I will get my Key as i baught it off Ebay. I have taken pictures of proof that I have the game and sent them some links among other things. Hopefully they will see it my way :)

Suspended
I will warn you now i'm Bull. Very much so.

Used to be my game! Famas or LA85? or somthing were the guns to have. Never really got on with the G36K unlike most peeps.

Associate
In the mastertronics version the cd key is on a sticker. Chances are that *** person who you brought it off kept the sticker so they could play online.

Silenced MP5 with a mini scope or extended mage depnding on the mission. Nothing like unloading 101 bullets fully auto without making a noise :D

Jim

P.S I play Rvs most nights I'm on xFire as Shadow1983. Still suck at it tho :p

hehe since when was "the" a swear word?

Last edited:
Soldato
JimJones said:
In the mastertronics version the cd key is on a sticker. Chances are that *** person who you brought it off kept the sticker so they could play online.

I have a copy if you want for £6.

Look a few posts back, fully working online and boxed.

Soldato
OP
Looks like we'll have a better turn out than last week!

Are we clan OcUK? lol

Hostile_17
JimJones
Nieldo
Mr Bulbous
Stelios
DJammyRasta
Rednut05
Enfield
nO}{8
OzZie

Hopefully the same server as last week will be up. Buy dosn't really matter as long as the ping and level rotation is good. :)

Back
Top Bottom