US: Ray Donovan

Soldato
Just watched episode three, and whilst it's another good episode the trailer for episode four looks to introduce yet another top notch actor -
James Woods as Patrick 'Sully' Sullivan.

Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy!

Soldato
I'll be pleasantly surprised if this turns out to be good, because US TV has a great knack of doing previews with terrible voiceovers and footage that make even the most promising show in principle sound like a complete POS - fingers crossed!

Soldato
I'll be pleasantly surprised if this turns out to be good, because US TV has a great knack of doing previews with terrible voiceovers and footage that make even the most promising show in principle sound like a complete POS - fingers crossed!

It seems pretty good so far. Good script, great acting, interesting characters. The story is building, so lets see where it goes from here.

Well worth a shot.

Caporegime
OP
Just watched episode three, and whilst it's another good episode the trailer for episode four looks to introduce yet another top notch actor -
James Woods as Patrick 'Sully' Sullivan.

Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy! Ooh a piece of candy!

sweet :cool:

really is great upto yet and i await each new episode eagerly.

Soldato
Not sure what made me think this but for some reason after the first episode (which I really liked) it felt a lot like I was watching a live action version of the Grand Theft Auto universe.

Anyone else feel like that?....no just me then...

Associate
Good show, got me and the missus hooked already.. 2nd series is mint news.

Worse thing about American tv shows is liking it and then it dies a sudden death.

Soldato
Now that I've caught up with things, I have to be honest and say that I'm not that impressed. Sure, the story with regards to Rays work is quite interesting. But his home life is just predictable disaster after predictable disaster. I mean, how many times is he going to not cheat on his wife (much), and yet she'll still accuse him of it? or go snooping around because she's sure he's doing something.

get rid of the family drama rubbish, and it would be a much better show.

Associate
Not sure what made me think this but for some reason after the first episode (which I really liked) it felt a lot like I was watching a live action version of the Grand Theft Auto universe.

Anyone else feel like that?....no just me then...

just started watching this and had the exact same feeling. parts of it seemed like it was from the trailers of gta 5

Back
Top Bottom