Razer Copperhead drivers for Vista

Associate
Razer just released new (BETA) Copperhead drivers for Vista. Its only 32-bit though, which is kinda annoying for us Vista64 users as they're probally waiting for microsoft to sign them before they can release them. Enjoy Clicky

Don
the 1.10 death adder firmware wrecked my mouse, i'm well fricked off

sending back for replacement

can't believe how long their taking to get vista drivers out, especially since they're now bum buddies with ms

Associate
OP
bledd. said:
the 1.10 death adder firmware wrecked my mouse, i'm well fricked off

sending back for replacement

can't believe how long their taking to get vista drivers out, especially since they're now bum buddies with ms

I haven't even been able to put new firmware on because the Razer Config won't detect my darn mouse. What version is the default firmware or is it just no firmware using default drivers?

Soldato
Steve Watford said:
I haven't even been able to put new firmware on because the Razer Config won't detect my darn mouse. What version is the default firmware or is it just no firmware using default drivers?

0616 is Default firmware for my Copperhead, goto c/programfilesx86/razer/firmware to find yours, it could be the same, regardless of Razer config not detecting the mouse you can still flash the firmware, but reading the latest firmware upgrade (0618) I dont see the point in bothering to flash to it.

Now im curious if you guys had this problem im getting, im running Vista64 and the drivers I installed were from the CD with the mouse, when I run Synapse config im told "No mouse detected" now this is just a driver/vista issue right? the mouse works regardless but I cant use the fancy pants features of this mouse.

Back
Top Bottom