Re: ebay, possible scam.

Permabanned
no1xw.jpg

Nope..

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:

Yet another attack-Els-signature-army drone.

How do you define intelligence? Everyone of you coming out taking a shot at me give me joke. let me see because im El and i might have been conned on ebay, i make errors when i post etc makes me not intelligent? Maybe i should question your intelligence.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Yet another attack-Els-signature-army drone.

How do you define intelligence? Everyone of you coming out taking a shot at me give me joke. let me see because im El and i might have been conned on ebay, i make errors when i post etc makes me not intelligent? Maybe i should question your intelligence.

I don't know what you expect when you post a thread like this.

And I define intelligence as having a respectable amount of knowledge and skill.

ElRazur said:
Maybe i should question your intelligence.

Fill your boots.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
I don't know what you expect when you post a thread like this.

And I define intelligence as having a respectable amount of knowledge and skill.

Since you are the intelligent one, it should have occur to you not to take a stab at someone you dont even know as a person.

If that's your definition - how are you not sure i dont have any of those? Like i said above you dont know me.

Soldato
I'm nearly in the same situation, I paid with Paypal and heard nothing for nearly 3 weeks. I looked at his feedback and he got a negative for non delivery about 5 days ago (all positive until then) so I emailed him and he's offered me a refund.

I'm going to give it until tomorrow and if there's no refund to my paypal account I'll start the dispute procedure.

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Haha, I'd hardly call it a stab.

You must be extremely sensitive to get offended by such a light hearted joke.

Nah im not sensitive, i just dont see the point. This aint the first time either someone (including Dons and Mods) saying stuff like that over my signature. Anyway can we not derail the thread anymore please.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Nah im not sensitive, i just dont see the point. This aint the first time either someone (including Dons and Mods) saying stuff like that

So perhaps you should be used to it by now? ;)

ElRazur said:
Anyway can we not derail the thread anymore please.

Agreed, although your question has been answered, we think you were foolish to buy before checking his feedback etc, you could well of been scammed.

Soldato
OP
Mr Joshua said:
I'm nearly in the same situation, I paid with Paypal and heard nothing for nearly 3 weeks. I looked at his feedback and he got a negative for non delivery about 5 days ago (all positive until then) so I emailed him and he's offered me a refund.

I'm going to give it until tomorrow and if there's no refund to my paypal account I'll start the dispute procedure.

You are lucky, in my case, this dude aint even responding to my emails - seven of them. I have already started a dispute, hopefully i might get my money back.

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Since you are the intelligent one, it should have occur to you not to take a stab at someone you dont even know as a person.

If that's your definition - how are you not sure i dont have any of those? Like i said above you dont know me.

People can only go by what you say on the forums... and as for your sig, you don't do yourself any favours do you mate :rolleyes: :D You must know most people are gonna read that and think of a word that rhymes with banker.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I paid on the 9th and i didnt even check, i only looked at his rating, it was 98% or so and 3000plus feed back.

Sorry mate, but you should have checked. But I guess you have learnt from this.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I went ape after winning a bid from a seller with two neg feedbacks and no replies to emails, let alone this!

I would give up tbh, if you get the money back that's a bonus.

Good luck!

BB x

Soldato
Cueball said:
some sellers have a few negative feedbacks, that doesn't mean they're a bad ebay user.

I agree, but some negative feedback is accidental (they meant to press positive not negative) and some of it is resolved. However, I would check the feedback of the person who left the negative feedback to try and get a background and see if the negative comment is credible.

Back
Top Bottom