Real madrid vs man utd (spoilers)

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
OMG

totally world class display, the best football i have ever seen in passages, zidane is on a different planet. quite possibly better than brazil '70

Woooaaahh, hold on a sec, the 70's Brazil side was doing this regularly, Real aren't up to that standard, yet.

Soldato
United are by no means out of this yet, on the break we've looked dangerous, but Real's positioning and movement off the ball is superb, they make the passes easy. No one else think the first goal didnt really look like a shot?

Soldato
Real Madrid are just simply amazing.

They are completely showing all the defiencies of Man United.

It is true this team is finished. We need to find a stable goalkeeper, a decent right back and centre back to play with Rio.
We need some pace in midfield aswell as attack, in fact we need some massive money spending in the summer on our attack and if the board dont provide it Fergie should quit in protest. We might be able to do well in the league at times but thats because some of the opposition is just so poor.

We are literally miles behind Real Madrid. The only way will we get near to them is spending the kind of money they have on the places we need and not keeping mediocre players like G Neville at the club. Also im afraid Keano looks well and truly passed it. This new role sitting behind the back four just doesnt work when coming agaisnt a team of this class. He either plays how he used to or retire.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Big Kev
Woooaaahh, hold on a sec, the 70's Brazil side was doing this regularly, Real aren't up to that standard, yet.

Can only speak subjectively as I've not seen this match, but maybe he means that in passages in this one match Real have looked possibly even better than the great brazil side.

Didn't say anything about consistency ;)

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
Can only speak subjectively as I've not seen this match, but maybe he means that in passages in this one match Real have looked possibly even better than the great brazil side.

Didn't say anything about consistency ;)

I've always said that the Brazil side of the 70's was the best of all time, but in patches, this Real side is getting near that.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Gilly
Sounds like a great match and I can't watch :(

lets just say the smile would have to be surgically removed from ur face if u was watching :p

Ive got nothing against man utd, im bring honest but looking at this team they look so much better than man utd. Everyone will use the oh man utd playing bad excuse but they arent, this r.madrid team is better than anyone else simple as that. They are clearly far superior and if they continue u like this

man utd are lucky they dont have 9 men on the pitch. they have done ok but not had any real clear cut chances

they are not in the class of brazil in 70s, like kev said they played like consistantly unlike real. they are getting nearer and nearer to that level though

Soldato
Seen the replay of the barthez "handball", and in fairness it has to be said that with all three officials at the other end of the field it would be too close for them to judge.

Certainly too close to send the keeper off, and i'm still not convinced that he was outside the box when he touched it - the camera angle is not good.

Soldato
Originally posted by The Edge
Seen the replay of the barthez "handball", and in fairness it has to be said that with all three officials at the other end of the field it would be too close for them to judge.

Certainly too close to send the keeper off, and i'm still not convinced that he was outside the box when he touched it - the camera angle is not good.

I'm thinking the same, he was in the area when he first touched it, by how soon did he move his hand away, the angle doesnt really show..

Soldato
OP
m1ck would u be supporting arsenal if we were playing, i would doubt it :)

if they were playing anyone else i wouldnt care but how can u not like R.madrid when they are playing like they are now

zidane is pulling the strings here and in his free role he is making them look silly at times.

Back
Top Bottom