Really freaky picture..

Associate
Ok guys, this 100% genuine, I'm not on a wind up or anything.. It freaked me out and I thought I'd share it.

A friend of mine just sent me this picture and it is really ******* freaky.. Her two cousins were playing with their mums mobile phone and took photo's of eachother. They were the only two people in the room.. Take a look what the mother found in the background of one of the photo's when she was going through her phone a couple of days later

My friend has genuinely swore to me this isn't a joke and its really messed the family up, one of her cousins is terrified to go back in the house and gets hysterical if they try and take her back.. If it is true then I find really really creepy, it made my hairs stand on end..

I've blocked out her cousins face for obvious reasons.

Freaky1.jpg

Soldato
Mabye someone else was using the phone for "dodgy" photos and it's somehow combined the files? The guy looks naked anyhow, wtf :(:eek:

Soldato
Theres a paedo in the background of that photo. Try looking under the bed or in the cupboard. Apply liberal ammounts of fire to remove this vile intrusion.

surely the one taking the photo would have noticed this freakish thing was there?

Soldato
Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, there was someone stood there when the photo was taken?

People will believe anything, Where is magick?

Back
Top Bottom