1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really random idea

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by kiel367, 12 May 2010.

1. kiel367

Wise Guy

ok just for the sake of getting this out the way....this is just a question that was put to me, and to be fair i havnt a clue, this is why im bringin it to you guys. A friend asked me, if there was any way to change the colour of his motherboard, instantly i was like.....wtf??:confused: he then went on to say he had never had his pc running better than it is now, he doesnt wanna change a thing, he then put it to me, "what if i took my motherboard out, and sprayed it"?
    i laughed my ass off for a few mins, but he didnt see the funny side, and asked me if it would damage his motherboard if he got it sprayed a different colour.
    i didnt have an answer for him as i have never tried/heard of anyone trying this, anyone want to shed some light on this?

2. jazzy182

Gangster

Personally i wouldnt recomment it, just because if you spray paint, the paint will then heat up from the mobo temps, melt all over. Could cause a number of problems, biggest one being a short circuit on the board. Shafted really =/