Rebbeca Black is back

Associate
To be honest I cannot abide bullying, and that what this is. She is no different to hundreds of other wannabee pop stars that have had success in the past. The vast majority of POP stars over the last 2 decades have been average at best, which is why the music business is in such a horrendous state.

This girl is pretty and full of confidence. She's not dressed inappropriately which seems to be the trend these days, and she will probably be successful... and for her spirit I hope she is.

The whole likes and dislikes on YouTube should be done away with, If you don't like something, say nothing, just move on. If those who have commented can do better, then they should spend their time proving it, and not wasting their time being nasty and vindictive to others.

Permabanned
OMG.

WTF... I just watched the entire vid instead of just the first bit (cos im bored) and I thought that it wasnt too bad.... Shes 14, so extremely young, and I think the song lyrics were actually quite honest about what shes experiencing and thinking.

I cant actually think of any 14yr old child "stars" that have done anything similar.

I think what people forget is she is SOOOO young, when really she looks about 18, and at that age releasing such records would be insta-fail.

Perhaps I have just had a minor stroke though.....

Caporegime
It's ****ing awful, just seriously awful. Disgrace to music.

Silly bitch, she's hated by thousands and yet still carries on producing absolute crap.

Back
Top Bottom