Rebbeca Black is back

Soldato
hmm not that great but then again the general population still buys Chris Brown's garbage despite him being a woman beater so I don't think they can hold being a bad singer against Rebecca Black.

Permabanned
Thing is though, everyone seems to be missing this....

Shes churning out the crap herself isnt she? Its not like Simon Cowell is behind this bull**** is it?

Kudos to her if she really is doing it "on her own", i.e with no manager or whatever, and shes paying the recording company from her own monies.

If not, then I take it all back.

Caporegime
Thing is though, everyone seems to be missing this....

Shes churning out the crap herself isnt she? Its not like Simon Cowell is behind this bull**** is it?

Kudos to her if she really is doing it "on her own", i.e with no manager or whatever, and shes paying the recording company from her own monies.

If not, then I take it all back.

Take it all back...You naive sod ! :p

Soldato
It's funny that people one the Internet give **** about crappy "stars" with Unwarranted Self Importance disorder and pretend not to care.

You are the ones making her songs popular and bringing her back to the spotlight.

Man of Honour
It really isn't that bad, certainly no worse than a lot of radio hits... and a LOT better than her first song.

No one would have battered an eyelid if this was her first song.

Associate
I don't get why people (read: Adults) keep talking about this girl or even bashing her because they hate her music. I certainly am no fan but is that an excuse for so much hatred? It's the same story with that Bieber kid. Aren't they aimed at kids anyway?

Just clicked on the OP link and say this 50K views BUT 49k likes and 82k dislikes. Its the haters that are making the song famous (how ironic). Kinda like all those trolls posting "92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music, then invite all your friends! get the word out! DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!!!!" on every single video

About the video: Autotune abuse everywhere but its better (read: less annoying) than the friday one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom