recommendation for an external ssd for Xbox series s

Associate
I travel a lot so redownloading games on the fly is not an option and I’d like to get the best value for game storage on my series s. The official Seagate memory card is extortionate for a 1TB. There’s so much choice for alternatives.. Can anyone recommend an SSD in particular to go with? Cheers in advance

Associate
Below is £101.50 on Amazon

WD 1TB My Passport Portable SSD with NVMe Technology, USB-C, Read Speeds of up to 1050MB/s and Write Speeds of up to 1000MB/s. Works with PC, Xbox, PlayStation - Gold

Other recommendations online were Samsungt7 touch ssd and scandisc extreme portable but they were over £150...tbh at that price I'd rather just get the seagate one that plugs in the back of the xbox...no transferring then.

Haven't tried any myself but if you do get something, let us know...almost full on my xbox and going to have to start deleting stuff when flight sim and stalker 2 come out

Associate
:)let me know how you get on. I ended up getting the series x myself. Although I don't game as much and thought the S would suffice(my son has the X also), it was the 500gb SSD which made me pay up for the 2nd X....and already I need more space

Associate
OP
might even dive for a 2tb then. im working away for 4-6 months in august and ive been told the internet connection is a bit sketchy so i'd like to load some big games on an ssd!

Back
Top Bottom