Recommended TKL Gaming Keyboard?

Associate
Evening all,

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a TKL gaming keyboard? In terms of preferences I like a nice, solid keypress as I almost never play competitive FPS games, so I don't need the quickest keys ever. Some RGB illumination would be handy as well as I often play in the dark, and I find the illumination helps me to see the keys. A wrist rest is entirely optional, and although it would be nice, I'd rather have a better keyboard without a rest than a worse one with a rest.

My budget is anywhere up to £200.

Thanks!

Permabanned
FNATIC. It's a cherry keyboard. Reasonably priced and excellent. The only thing I would complain about is the wrist rest, but I use my own anyway so not a problem. I've been using one for a while now and it's an excellent keyboard. Lasted longer than Logitechs and Corsairs I've owned in the past. They cost £99 (shop around and you can get one as low as £79 in certain switch types) . They also do a KAIHAU SPEED switch version too. Personally I use the Cherry Red Silent.

Associate
Ducky One 2 TKL. PBT keycaps as standard, excellent build quality, no need for bloatware to control RGB lighting and has a detachable cable (USB-C). Also has a standard bottom row should you wish to play about with aftermarket keycaps (artisan and such).

Associate
Ducky One 2 TKL. PBT keycaps as standard, excellent build quality, no need for bloatware to control RGB lighting and has a detachable cable (USB-C). Also has a standard bottom row should you wish to play about with aftermarket keycaps (artisan and such).
Ducky seem to be as hard to find as an rtx 3080 though. I spent all evening looking for a one 2 mini or mecha mini with browns and they’re out of stock everywhere. Even eBay doesn’t have any

Back
Top Bottom