Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Got to say, this is the best looking game ever for me. So many wow moments exploring. Horizon is a close second for me but I think Red Dead just edges it.

When this comes out on the PC, which it no doubt will, it’s going to look incredible.

Or even if they do a next gen reboot like they did with GTA5

You will just need a £2k GPU to run it...... lol

Soldato
Got to say, this is the best looking game ever for me. So many wow moments exploring. Horizon is a close second for me but I think Red Dead just edges it.

When this comes out on the PC, which it no doubt will, it’s going to look incredible.

Or even if they do a next gen reboot like they did with GTA5

I know one of the R* team said this is not going to be made for PC - did they say that for GTA V at the time of its console launch too? I assume they're just lying to get sales on console :D

Caporegime
I’m constantly distracted in this game or on the run from the law. Really need to do some missions at some point........ lol

The game would lose most of its value if you just railed through the missions, I don’t think I’ll complete the storyline for a while yet.

Are they working on additional content for this over the years like they did with GTA?

Soldato
The game would lose most of its value if you just railed through the missions, I don’t think I’ll complete the storyline for a while yet.

Are they working on additional content for this over the years like they did with GTA?

I arrived in the first town and have done one mission for the law. I have been playing about 15 hours....... lol

Soldato

Yes new content to be added like gta confirmed via a Q&A

Soldato

I don't even know if how far in I am yet, as I take my time admiring everything.

I have only just left the snow area (prologue) and now my gang is moving to another area to camp.

Soldato
Picked it up this lunchtime, probably an hour til I can play.

Played a bit of RD Revolver. Never played Redemption 1, and have avoided any coverage of RDR2 apart from the one trailer, so looking forward to diving into it with no expectations.

Caporegime
By the way... if you get on your horse, set a way point, double tap to gallop, then hold down the touchpad (not sure what button on Xbox), you'll enter cinematic mode and your horse will travel to the destination without you having to touch the controls. Great way of taking in all the sights. :cool:

Soldato
By the way... if you get on your horse, set a way point, double tap to gallop, then hold down the touchpad (not sure what button on Xbox), you'll enter cinematic mode and your horse will travel to the destination without you having to touch the controls. Great way of taking in all the sights. :cool:

Thanks, been trying to figure that out, although I may not have the option yet as Im still holding hand early game, need to figure out what button it is on Xbox?

Soldato
Once I'd taken in the awesome acting, graphics and music I find the gameplay well off par. I failed a mission because my horse knocked my partners horse and he apparently died. This has not got the polished gameplay of the first and I'm very disappointed so far.

Associate
Once I'd taken in the awesome acting, graphics and music I find the gameplay well off par. I failed a mission because my horse knocked my partners horse and he apparently died. This has not got the polished gameplay of the first and I'm very disappointed so far.
The horse movement and control is annoying, so many times ive crashed into things or people and a fights kicked off. Quite happy to spend my time walking around the lakes hunting and fishing at the minute though!

Back
Top Bottom