Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
What a mess this is. I completed the deer hunting and got a cinematic which I watched an hour ago about attacking the mine. I've already done this mission but now I have to do the exact thing twice! I've never played a Rockstar game that is this bad. I'm not sure about continuing in case this gets worse. What a hopeless generation of consoles. They bring out 2/3 variants in this generation and how many top quality games is there? The best ones are remasters of PS2/3 games. The more complex games are getting the worse they are. PS3 was rocking with brilliant games when it had been out as long as the PS4. I'll create a thread about it sometime.

EDIT: The latest Assassin's Creed blows this away.

Soldato
What a mess this is. I completed the deer hunting and got a cinematic which I watched an hour ago about attacking the mine. I've already done this mission but now I have to do the exact thing twice! I've never played a Rockstar game that is this bad. I'm not sure about continuing in case this gets worse. What a hopeless generation of consoles. They bring out 2/3 variants in this generation and how many top quality games is there? The best ones are remasters of PS2/3 games. The more complex games are getting the worse they are. PS3 was rocking with brilliant games when it had been out as long as the PS4. I'll create a thread about it sometime.

EDIT: The latest Assassin's Creed blows this away.

Why bother playing on this “Hopeless generation of consoles” best sell up and move on tbh.....

Soldato
WOW just killed a legendary bear lol the attack animation is awesome to behold reminded me of that movie where leo gets attacked by the bear lol
same thing happened with a cougar cat attack the death animation that i went through LOL game has some very nice deaths by animals :D

Associate
The slow pace is getting kinda boring now, takes me ages to travel from A to B.

Otherwise enjoying the random moments. Hit a rock and went flying off my horse!

Funny game moment (spoiler):
I waited too long to decide what to do with the guy from Blackwater and he lost his grip and fell off the ledge...

Soldato
I arrived in the first town and have done one mission for the law. I have been playing about 15 hours....... lol
Ha. I think I will do the same. Stopped last night having done the first bounty and now I just want to explore/hunt and get used to the mechanics. It takes me a while to feel confident in just going off exploring though, in any big games. I don't want to stray too far from where the story area currently is for some reason but I think I'll get over that and just bugger off somewhere ;)

Soldato
Where do I buy arrows? I want to go hunting but not ruin the meat and fur.
Get some by upgrading the ammo place in the camp site via the ledger book/donations.

Loving the game so far easily GOTY for me, put about 10 hours in easily. Couple of annoyances, it takes too long to loot, you seem to get "spotted" when looting/killing even when nobody is around and the horse journeys especially carts take far too long.

Soldato
Loving the game on the base ps4.

Some things I haven't got hold off. Took a random mission off a guy in a saloon who is writing a book on gunmen. Did one and other locations have disappeared. Any advice?

Soldato
Those that have completed the prologue Chapter 1, that was good fun but it was a hand holding tutorial as well, when does it become free roam?

I have started chapter 2 at the new camp and I am currently doing the mission with Uncle, where I visit Valentine, is this still the prologue or am I at the stage where I can go off and do as I please?

Back
Top Bottom