1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Orchestra

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Inoshishi, 4 Apr 2007.

1. Inoshishi

Mobster

Anyone play RO here?

Just grabbed it via Steam, seems a bit like America's Army with a WW2 Setting, any tips for a noob?

2. VaderDSL

Capodecina

Where in Manchester are you?

I used to play, but I typically wasn't very good, but I used to play as a rifleman, and spent a lot of time on the ground using the iron sights once I got to a good spot overlooking lower height terrain

3. Inoshishi

Mobster

I'm just near Manchester Airport, and yeah it does look good, think I will spend some time on this when I get back from my Easter Break :D

4. Slogan

Soldato

I got it recently. I enjoy elements of it, although I find movement in the game a bit 'restricting' at times. Especially in close combat.

5. Grumps82

Mobster

I do and i love it.

You need to remember that this game is like no other. It requires patience and accuracy.

You have to approach it differently, its not like BF2 & COD etc where you can wing 40 grenades and spray and pray with your bullets.

In order to progress you really need to work as a team, no lone soldiers on this.

My in game tag is Cobra-UK.

add me of you wish.

6. Vanilla

Sgarrista

Got it when it first came out, played a lot but then lost interest. Not touched it for months.

7. dbmzk1

Sgarrista

Played it from when it first came out (as a free mod!). It is a damn good game. A few annoying bugs, but otherwise it is one of the best realistic FPS games there is. Great fun!

8. Tesco

Wise Guy

Wish I handnt bothered. The steam version feels **** imo. I liked the way the UT2004 version felt.

9. Nieldo

Wise Guy

Yeah Red orchestra is pretty fun, infantry combat is the best but the machine guns in the tanks are real nice. Manchester \o/