Relation ship help please...........

Soldato
Gavin said:
Well im starting think now she could have waited as im the lowest point in my life................i cant walk and might lose my foot..............ive lost my job due to my injuries....I dont have immediate job prospects.........mum and dad are going away on holiday in 2 weeks and now have no one to come and see me or help with things as she has been

Some might call me selfish i spose

Not selfish mate, but certainly self-pitying. If you maintain such a negative aspect, you'll never be happy. I know it's tough, but chin up and focus on what's positive in life.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
OP
Old Turkey said:
You need to see her face to face, in order to observe her demeanor and body language, to determin whether she is putting on a front or not.

For example, for some inexplicable logically void reason she may be putting on a front, by that I mean breaking up with you while not really wanting to but doing it anyway.

Ive tried to see her face to face she wont have it................says she may see me on saturday.

Soldato
Gavin said:
Ive tried to see her face to face she wont have it................says she may see me on saturday.

Stop chasing her mate. You seem a little clingy. Either she'll see you or she won't, the more pressure you put on, the thicker that yellow stripe down her back will grow.

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Maybe shes dumped you because shes scared of having to look after you for the foreseeable future?

Selfish yes, but the logic is there.

Either its something like that or you arn't telling us the full story.

I am telling the whole story or at least as much as i know...........Its not like i can get up and about and cheat on here or anything.......

Yes i have been a bit moody what with being in a wheel chair or stuck in my house just sitting in a chair all day.

But nothing over the top........I mean she got me a phone on 18month contract just before the bank holiday? why do that if she was having second thoughts?

Soldato
OP
WantoN said:
Stop chasing her mate. You seem a little clingy. Either she'll see you or she won't, the more pressure you put on, the thicker that yellow stripe down her back will grow.

Well to not talk to anyone for this amount of time is just frusttrating and its hard not to want to get to the bottom of things mate.

Soldato
OP
One other thing i will say not that it should make any difference is that she was a late bloomer.

She weighed at 29 years old 20 stone and was over a size 24 now she is around 15 but still battles with her weight and has recently lost a stone more.

Her weight how ever has never bothered me.

She had her first boy friend ever at 30 . She has 1 friend who isnt really a friend and more of a drinking buddy who she hardly ever sees anyway and she is early twentys and v.immature.

Her own mum and sister even say she is a stoppy miserable old cow lol:)

Her sister said to me this afternoon that she is no oil painting and is mad.

Im starting to think what the hell, i deserve better than this. Im not gonna let it get me down.

Soldato
The internet just kicked up a notch when I realised that the OP has not only provided us with his relationship problems but also a gallery of recent holidays, pictures of the girl in question (I assume), his full name, pictures of his family and friends, cars, pets, computers and even a list of his DVD collection

Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
The internet just kicked up a notch when I realised that the OP has not only provided us with his relationship problems but also a gallery of recent holidays, pictures of the girl in question (I assume), his full name, pictures of his family and friends, cars, pets, computers and even a list of his DVD collection

Havnt updated the site in a while though

Soldato
Gavin said:
One other thing i will say not that it should make any difference is that she was a late bloomer.

She weighed at 29 years old 20 stone and was over a size 24 now she is around 15 but still battles with her weight and has recently lost a stone more.

Her weight how ever has never bothered me.

She had her first boy friend ever at 30 . She has 1 friend who isnt really a friend and more of a drinking buddy who she hardly ever sees anyway and she is early twentys and v.immature.

Her own mum and sister even say she is a stoppy miserable old cow lol:)

Her sister said to me this afternoon that she is no oil painting and is mad.

Im starting to think what the hell, i deserve better than this. Im not gonna let it get me down.

I think there are possibly a lot of issues to be resolved there...

I guess she may be quite insecure because of her past. Someone like that will often look to the other person in the realtionship to make them happy and fill an emptyness.

I know, because I have done it myself and I was also prone to mood swings, from feeling as if I was madly in love with the person to feeling nothing for her and distant wondering what was going on.

I always thought the saying "you can't truely love someone unless you love yourself" was rubbish but I realise there is truth in it. As long as you are needy of the other person then the relationship is a selfish one you are using the other person to fill your emptyness / lonelyness.

I don't know if this is the case in your situation, but it sounds like it could be. Is she exactly what you want....or were you both together to fill a need?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:

Dan is fit though ;)

Is Nicola her? I think you should just let it go to be honest. There is nothing worse than being strung along - believe me I am fresh from that.

She does owe you an explanation though regardless of how pathetic it is.

Good luck :)

BB x

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Relationship break ups are a cruel cruel thing, I don't feel qualified to give you anymore advice as I am going through it at the moment.

Did she tell you this? Or you found out from someone else? Neither is a good thing. But the truth is that they don't care about you anymore - harsh but true.

I am annoyed with myself as I let my ex get away lightly. So I have sent him an email telling him some home truths, which won't do anything to him because he doesn't care about anyone but himself... but I had to do it for ME.

I guess we deal with things in our own way.

Take care

BB x

Soldato
Gavin said:
Well it turns out she met some one else at a social club.............Oh well

Then she's a **** and not worth a second thought. Go out, enjoy life, and find someone hotter who pushes all the right buttons :D

Back
Top Bottom