Relation ship help please...........

Soldato
Fair play to you. If my bird had 'met someone else at the social club' I'd have probably had the biggest, meanest row you've ever had and burnt all her clothes :o

Ant :cool:

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Gavin said:
no i met her yesterday for lunch.................it was amicable so no beefs or stress.....its not worth it

God... men are so much better at dealing with this **** than women. I really hate that i built emotional function that we have sometimes :(

I really want to smack my ex in the face... well done Gavin.

BB x

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
WantoN said:
Do it. It'll feel so good :D

I know :o I did in my dream last night, if I see him again I will, though he's in the specials so I will have to be careful ;)

Not about getting arrested, just that they are trained to deflect punches etc. Will have to let him think he's getting something else....

Mwahhahahahahah!

;)

BB x

Soldato
not surprised that she has left. who would want to be with a guy who has broken legs? well a foot anyways.

i know i sound harsh but its true, women find cripples a complete turn off.

Permabanned
Cyber-Mav said:
not surprised that she has left. who would want to be with a guy who has broken legs? well a foot anyways.

I'd be glad to get rid of a partner who would go off me just because I had an injury.

I had a facial injury, and my partner stayed with me throughout. Even when I went down town looking like some thug who'd just been in a fight, with a bandage covering one half of my face. That's what I call commitment and love.

This is what I looked like, a couple of days after the accident:
05.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Basmic I wouldn't expect anything else from a other half (stay with you i mean)

Like I posted a while ago, it would have been her cheating on you, which trust me will be a good thing in the long run, as if you have any sense about you then you will never ever take the **** back :)

KaHn

Soldato
Cyber-Mav said:

What utter, utter, utter tosh.

KaHn said:
Basmic I wouldn't expect anything else from a other half

Exactly mate.

basmic said:
In all honesty, the thought of them leaving me didn't come into my head. I just knew they'd be understanding.

Nor would the thought even occur to me until the previously quoted post.

Back
Top Bottom