Relationship trouble - advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Clearly there is a rift in the space-time continuum. Your Leon is trapped in a parrallel universe. If he makes it back you must be prepared to test them so you know which one is the real him. If you ask him what his very favourite thing is and the reply is 'Star Trek' rather than 'Norks' you know what you have to do!

Soldato
OP
Muban said:
Clearly there is a rift in the space-time continuum. Your Leon is trapped in a parrallel universe. If he makes it back you must be prepared to test them so you know which one is the real him. If you ask him what his very favourite thing is and the reply is 'Star Trek' rather than 'Norks' you know what you have to do!
I daren't ask him that question anymore, for fear of what I might hear!!

Man of Honour
Here's the model kit that started the rift.

I was quite pleased with the weatheringconsidering it's a small-scale (about the size of a passport) kit, it took lots of black and rust washes to get it looking right :(

KBOP01.jpg

Man of Honour
Oh Kate. I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss :(

I'm afraid that he is probably already beyond saving. Currently it is Star Trek which is in itself bad enough, but soon it will progress to Babylon 5 and Stargate and other trashy sci-fi shows. It might be best to simply sell him for glue now and get on with your life.

He is not the person you once knew

Soldato
Gilly said:
Oh Kate. I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss :(

I'm afraid that he is probably already beyond saving. Currently it is Star Trek which is in itself bad enough, but soon it will progress to Babylon 5 and Stargate and other trashy sci-fi shows. It might be best to simply sell him for glue now and get on with your life.

He is not the person you once knew

I'll agree with yo on that one mate.

Kate, just have him melted down and re-formed into something more mallable and useful......;)

Soldato
starscream said:
Hang on, he likes Star Trek and has a girlfriend?

Something not quite right here ;)

Hey now. I love Star Trek and I'm married with a kid!!

Kate, I think I should get you in contact with my wife as she has somehow learned how to deal with loving a man that likes Star Trek and Stargate...... ;)

[edit] And starscream, have you SEEN Kate?!?!?!

lostkat.jpg

Even though I liked the previous picture better........

Last edited:
Man of Honour
starscream said:
Hang on, he likes Star Trek and has a girlfriend?

Something not quite right here ;)
Heh. Not for much longer ;)
Mickey_D said:

Kate, I think I should get you in contact with my wife as she has somehow learned how to deal with loving a man that likes Star Trek and Stargate...... ;)
I thought you were alright :(

Then again, I really thought Leon was.

[edit]ooh, blonde hair with curls in 4tw.

Soldato
OP
Mickey_D said:

/me sees a glimmer of hope.

I so much want to make it work!! He's pretty hot for a Trekkie too ;)

Soldato
There are two words, three letters and one symbol that are the answer to all your woes,

Pen + Neck Tbh.

Never really found the draw with star treck personally, will happily watch it, but will not go out of my way to do so, it's just too wet, it's like interstellar care bears, not enough carnage and death for my liking. Although DS9 did get kinda cool with the jem haddar as they were hardcore, not namby pamby just killed ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom