1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting Simple Ringtone

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Desmo, 19 Jan 2006.

1. Desmo

Soldato

For some reason Nokia thought it would be really funny to only include stupid ringtones on the N70. Where is the simple, non-stupid, normal "Ring Ring" ringtone like I had on my 6230?

I've tried looking around a few places and all I can find are stupid bloody songs. All I want is a normal sound.

Anybody out there that can help? :)

2. Fubsy

Sgarrista

mm seeing as this thread is ancient and didn't have a reply, i thought i would use it seeing as desmo isn't around :p

basically i want the same thing he did, i need a simple selection of ringers!

im simply sick of having stupid ring tones, i want something simple, that rings. thanks

3. //Mike

Wise Guy

Have a look here - not sure where I got them from (I think someone may have posted a link to a .zip file on here a few months ago...).

Edit: Removed link to save bandwith...

Last edited: 25 Aug 2006
  4. Fubsy

Sgarrista

thanks a lot, having a look now. :)

5. Fubsy

Sgarrista

Nope, none of them are what i'm after, after more of a mobile ringer :o

6. //Mike

Wise Guy

Okay, not to worry mate - I don't actually like any of them either and was going to post a thread asking if anyone had some suggestions for classic ringtones - great minds, eh?

7. Scuzi

Man of Honour

Has anyone a link to a simple ringtone then? I want the basic high pitched 'ring ring' that I had on my Nokia 6230i but I can't copy it over for some reason. I hate bloody songs as ringtones, all I want is a simple ring ring and I've spent the past half hour looking for one to no avail. :(

8. Tomsk

Soldato

9. //Mike

Wise Guy

Not sure it's quite what he had in mind!

10. //Mike

Wise Guy

Have a search for 'Business Ringtones' Scuzi. I'm looking for something similar to what you're after but haven't found quite the right thing yet. There are some here but they don't sound quite right personally.

Edit: Have a look here too - haven't looked myself yet but it's a site dedicated to 'proper' ringtones.

Last edited: 27 Aug 2006