Resident Alien

Soldato
I've been looking forward to this since they released the 7 minute teaser a few months back.

Seen 3 episodes. I like it. It has a light hearted feel about it and the story has big possibilities. Hopefully, it keeps on this same path and doesn't go down the drain.

Caporegime
Is it just me that gets Alan Tudyk mixed up with Anthony Rapp? They look very similar, i seen the trailer and immediately thought it was Rapp from Discovery.

Permabanned
Well I've watched the 3 episodes and tbh the show could have been good with better writers but sadly no it is utter trash.
One gripe out of many is...They say it's a molecular transformation and then they says the little boy can see through his mask/cloak...well which is it? it can't be both.

Soldato
Is it just me that gets Alan Tudyk mixed up with Anthony Rapp? They look very similar, i seen the trailer and immediately thought it was Rapp from Discovery.

haha, see post 7

They surely must be twins.

It's like her out of the english game. I honestly thought she was stacey from gavin and stacey.

Funny how two people can look so much alike. I think there's someone who looks a mirror image of katy perry.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Well I've watched the 3 episodes and tbh the show could have been good with better writers but sadly no it is utter trash.
One gripe out of many is...They say it's a molecular transformation and then they says the little boy can see through his mask/cloak...well which is it? it can't be both.

Does it really matter the show is about a alien who crashlands on earth..... It's not a true story. It's just a story like humpty Dumpty...

Soldato
Darcy is flipping hilarious, especially at the dinner in Eps4 :D I found it a bit odd the way the Doc just blurted out the secret randomly - I was expecting more from everyone on the reaction end of things.

Back
Top Bottom